About American Roofing & Exteriors
American Roofing and Exteriors is a Christian family-owned home exterior company. Protecting your home or commercial property is our business as your preferred roofing contractor. We’re committed to providing cost-effective, high-quality solutions for roof repair and replacement, siding, windows, gutters, and more.
At American Roofing & Exteriors, we don’t just cover your home; we’re committed to providing unparalleled satisfaction. Experience the assurance of professional craftsmanship and personal care with every project. Ensuring your peace of mind, from our family to yours.
Our Journey: From a small local roofing company to your trusted home improvement partner
From our humble beginnings in 1994 as a small, local roofing company, American Roofing & Exteriors has built a solid foundation of satisfied clients. Our emphasis on integrity and our commitment to customer satisfaction have helped us create strong, long-standing relationships with many of our clients. Whether you’re in the market for a new roof, a complete gutter overhaul, or need a simple repair, American Roofing & Exteriors has the selection, skill, and expertise you want
Matt Woods, owner and operator of American Roofing and Exteriors, has been successful in the home improvement industry since 1985. Matt started as a laborer directly out of high school. He climbed the ladder to where he is today by working as a foreman, subcontractor, quality control expert, estimator, and sales representative. In the sales role, Matt trusted his faith and took the plunge as a business owner. American Roofing and Exteriors was born in 1994.
Matt’s journey with AREI has provided him with constant personal and professional growth. He is the company’s qualified agent in seven states, is Haag certified, and personally started the company’s Direct Repair Program in 2005, working Hurricane Katrina for over a year and a half. He is consistently involved in the training, human resources, and administration of all company locations.
Matt was born and raised in the St. Louis area and has continued to call it home. Married to Deanna for 25+ years, they have four wonderful kids and three grandkids who have remained local.
Although being a business owner takes up much time, Matt and his family still enjoy riding motorcycles and ATVs, camping, boating, and traveling. He is an active church member who continues giving back to his community.
National Compliance Director
Giving Back: Our Community Commitment
We believe in participating in our community at American Roofing and Exteriors. As a Christian company, we sponsor local ministries and schools to help them succeed in their needs. We always enjoy being able to give back!
To build lasting relationships with our clients, we back each project we perform with our 5-Year Workmanship Guarantee. This guarantee protects you from unexpected repair fees for five years after our installation. This warranty covers labor and the products used.
Why Work With American Roofing & Exteriors?
- We’re well-established. We’ve been in business since 1994. You can count on us to stick around to honor our warranty.
- We’re accredited. American Roofing & Exteriors is in good standing with the Better Business Bureau, so you know you’re selecting the right company.
- We’re up-to-date. Our electronic management system tracks the details of your project from beginning to end. Nothing gets left out.
- We have the best selection. Our project managers have a large sample selection of roofing materials available to help you create precisely the look you want for your home.
- We’re hands-on. Our project managers are involved throughout the entire repair process and are always available to answer your questions. They will also complete a final inspection on every job to ensure everything is done before any final payment.
- We’re thorough. We install leak protection in all valleys and around all penetrations free of charge.
- We’re covered. We are fully insured and bonded for extra protection on your job site. All our applicators are OSHA-tested and approved. And all of our workers are covered with worker’s compensation.
- We’re available 24/7. We offer 24-hour Emergency Repair Service to protect your home or business when needed.
- We stand behind our work. We back our work with a 5-year written workmanship warranty. In addition, we perform all installations to the manufacturer’s specifications to give you the full benefit of the manufacturer’s warranty.
Start by requesting a no-cost, no-obligation free estimate.